GFCI Replacement Plug Assembly 3-Prongs 15Amp 3-wires with Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter Safety RCD Protection for Pool Pump, Power Pressure Washer, Air Conditioner, Hair Dryer and so on (Black)
Super Savings Item! Save 35% on the GFCI Replacement Plug Assembly 3-Prongs 15Amp 3-wires with Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter Safety RCD Protection for Pool Pump, Power Pressure Washer, Air Conditioner, Hair Dryer and so on (Black) by ANEKEN at Albert Lodge. MPN: 43239-213804. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Style:10Amp 3-wires This attachable safety GFCI Plug earth leakage protection device is widely used to replace the general PLUG of your power tools
Product Description & Reviews
This attachable safety GFCI Plug earth leakage protection device is widely used to replace the general PLUG of your power tools and home appliances, such as pressure washer, hair blower, hairdryer, vacuum cleaner, air conditioner, bathroom heater, aqaurium, pool pump and all the Christmas cords that plug into each other. It will trip off when it detect current loss, to protect people from electric shock.
How to use?
(1) Cut off the original electrical plug and wired up this GFCI plug.
(2) Place the Hot wire under the Brass-colored screw. Place the Ground wire under the green-colored screw. Place the Neutral wire under the silver-colored screw.
(3) Install the strain-relief clamp (the u-shaped piece of metal) over the outer cable exterior to help prevent a pulling force from pulling the wires out from the screws that are supplying the electricity
(4) Test it and make sure the red indicator light is ON before using.
How to test?
(1) Power on
(2) Press RESET button, red indicator light ON
(3) Press TEST button, red indicator light OFF
Name: Replacement GFCI Plug 3-Prongs
Rated Voltage: 125VAC, 60Hz
Rated Current: 10Amp
Residual Current: 5mA
Tripping Time: ?0.1ms
Voltage Withstand: 2000V
Endurance Test Time: 6000
Limited Current: 250A
Features & Highlights
- 【Easy to Install】 Ground fault circuit interrupter with surge protection.
- 【Safety Leakproof】 Replacing your general plug of power tool with this GFCI Plug, to protect you from electric shock.
- 【Durable】ETL listed,rugged design and construction, built to withstand heavy use.
- 【Clear Instructions】Power indicator lamp goes OFF if GFCI trips, power is interrupted or GFCI is unplugged.
- 【Widely Use】Replacement GFCI plug unit for washing machine, air conditioner,hair Dryer,other electrical appliances
Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter Outlets
2.7 x 1.9 x 3.9 inches
2.9 x 1.9 x 4.4 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by ANEKEN, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Fitting Stores
mpn: M-GFCI15-5, ean: 7426884559824,
Amperage: 15 Amp; Voltage: 125 Volt; Feature: Tamper Resistant; Grounding: 2-Pole, 3-Wire Grounding, mounting screws are included; Termination: Back & Side wire; Indicator: 2LED Trip indicators (Red & Green); UL2015 Listed; Pack of 5 pc.Tamper resist...
mpn: TRSGF15LA, ean: 0032664742859,
Eaton's GFCI Self-Test Tamper Resistant Duplex Receptacle provides protection from dangerous electrical shocks caused by ground faults. Our GFCI devices automatically self-test periodically to ensure GFCI protection and continuous safety. In additio...
mpn: 08GFCI-15TR, ean: 0729958547756,
These Tamper Resistant GFCIS meet the UL 2008 Standards. Each package includes 1 GFCI, Wall Plate w/ Screws & Installation Instructions. Tamper Resistance adds an extra layer of safety to your house hold, ensuring children cannot easily stick foregin...
By Pass & Seymour
mpn: 1597ICC10, ean: 0785007049657,
The self-test GFCI conducts an automatic test every three seconds, ensuring it's always ready to protect. If the device fails the test, the indicator light flashes to signal that the GFCI should be replaced. It also has our proven SafeLock Protectio...