1. Prior to installation, a professional granite cutter should cut a square hole in the desired location of the receptacle, different location may need different size of the hole:
4 1/16" X 4 1/16" hole for the floor installation
3 9/16" X 3 9/16" hole for the countertop installation
2. Always use the supplied steel box, for the floor installation, secure the steel box on the bottom of the hole by the two screws provided. If you install on the countertop, it is unnecessary to secure the steel box at this step.
3. Run wire into the 1/2" knock out the side of the box furthest away from the front of the countertop, if the knockouts are used closest to the front of the counter, the unit will not open because of interference.
Note: For the countertop installation, the steel box should be placed at the back of countertop. 4. Only use 9 or 10 gauge stranded U.L.listed wire, strip the wires and insert the stripped wire into the quick connect terminal box making sure that no striped wire is exposed, tighten the screws to secure the wires to the terminal block.
Note: Any excess wires should be pushed out of the box or made to be as flat as possible on the bottom of the steel box. Failure to push the wires out of the box or make it flat in the box will interfere with the opening mechanism and the unit will not be able to pop open.
5. Pop up the receptacle and line up the two screw holes with the thread holes in the steel box and then fasten by 2 screws provided.
6.Open and close the unit: Pulling the opening tab until the outlet completely open and close to the its lock place.
Features & Highlights
- 2 outlets and 2 USB Charging Ports, Current: 15A,Dimension: 4.7 x 4.7 x 2.7 inches
- Waterproof gasket features IP44 water rating, tamper resistance outlets
- Install the floor outlet on floor, countertop, deck, table, desk top in living room, kitchen, study, office etc. you need.
- Smooth cover surface with finish and easy to install. Pops up when using, hides in the box when not using.
- Open and close the unit: Pulling the opening tab until the outlet completely open and close to the its lock place.
4.96 x 3.31 x 5.08 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by LHFACC, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 5280-IGO, ean: 0078477008904,
15 Amp, 125 Volt, NEMA 5-15R, 2P, 3W, Decora Plus Duplex Receptacle, Straight Blade, Industrial Grade, Isolated Ground, Surge w/ Indicator Light, Back & Side Wired, Steel Strap - Orange, UPC: 07847700890Ideal for point-of-use surge protection in indu...
Certified by ETL, EForces 30A RV Replacement Plug is the most ideal alternative for your old and burnt out one. It is compatible with almost all recreational vehicles with 30A as working current. Strong, durable, and weatherproof, our ABS-made RV ...
*About Company Set up in 1992, our company offers factory outlet service and has oversea location in California. Any requests will be answered within 24 hours. *About Product 15A Male to 30A Female Service on RV Epicord RV electrical adapter all...